The protection of your personal data is important to THE MOST RESILIENT COMPANY and us
comply with applicable laws and regulations, including the GDPR.
on our website.
- Who are we?
READY2IMPROVE CVBA, known under the trade name “THE MOST RESILIENT COMPANY”, with
registered office at 3800 Sint-Truiden, Fabriekstraat 101, and with
If you wish to contact us about this, you can by using the below
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information that the browser on your computer (and tablet or
smartphone) store when you visit our website. These cookies let us register certain information about the users of the website (eg. choice of language, duration of your visit to the website,…). This data also helps us to manage tailor made the website to your wishes, preferences and ease of use.
Various cookies are used on our website for various purposes:
- Strictly necessary or technical cookies: These cookies are essential to the
functioning of the website. These cookies facilitate your browsing and enable you
to use the functions. Without these cookies, the services that are necessary for eg.
the security of the website cannot be offered. These cookies only collect anonymous data.
- Analytical / statistical cookies: These cookies collect data about how the visitors use the website (such as which pages are most visited, how visitors click through from one link to another, or visitors getting error messages,…). This concerns anonymous data.
We use the following service for statistical purposes, among others:
– Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis service from Google Inc.
- Functional cookies: These cookies collect data from the user-friendliness of the website and the visitor experience (such as recognizing you when you return to the website, your username and remember your language or country selection, and remember changes you have made such as including the font). The cookies only collect anonymous data.
- Commercial cookies: These cookies collect data to show advertisements that are relevant to you. It concerns anonymous data. For this we show advertisements via advertising partners and networks using third-party cookies. The commercial cookies are also used to adapt the advertising to your interests, limit the number of times you see advertising and the effectiveness of measuring the publicity of a web page. The commercial cookies remember which ones you have visited and this information may be shared with third parties. Specifically this means that, after you have visited our website, sometimes you see advertisements about our services.
We use the following service for marketing purposes, among others:
Google: Cookies from Google, such as Google, are used by Adservices and DoubleClick, so that based on the website visit and surfing behavior more relevant advertising. These cookies are also used to store the measure of the effectiveness of online marketing. The data collected is anonymous. The data is stored and processed by Google. On the Google website you will find more information about their data.
- Social media cookies: Some web pages on our website contain possible social media plug-ins from different social media pages so you can easily connect to these social media channels. Among other things, this is about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. The social media service providers can store their own cookies on your computer via these plugins. Our company has no control over these cookies. The website of the relevant social media service providers can give you more information on how they use these cookies.
- Legal basis for the cookies
The processing by these cookies is based on our legitimate interest of our
company (only and when the legitimate interest of our company
outweighs the interests of those involved). The interests were already
set out under point 3.
The social media cookies process data based on your consent.
If you want to change or withdraw your consent, you can use the browser in which you can use the website, to adjust the conditions for the cookies, such as to activate, disable or delete cookies. You must follow the instructions of your browser.
If you do not activate certain cookies, we will not be able to assure you a visit without any problems on our website, for example by delayed pages or the possibility that certain parts
of the website cannot be accessed and / or used, or that they are only partially
accessible and / or usable.
- Third party cookies
“First party cookies are” cookies that we place on your computer during your visit to
“Third party cookies” are cookies that third parties place on your computer when you use
visit our website. This includes Google (Google Maps, Google Analytics,
Google Adservices), Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
You can find more information about this on the website of the relevant third party
(see also above).
- How long do we keep cookies?
The retention period of the cookies depends on the type of cookie. For example, a session cookie will no longer be on your computer after you have stopped surfing. Permanent
cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer even after you have stopped surfing,
until they expire or you delete them.